Sunday 27 October 2013

A Sunday Stroll At Lake Meadows Park

Today we went to Lake Meadows with Eva's friend Clare which is the best park in the world, better than Central Park and I am not talking about the one in my home town Chelmsford. The park is in Billericay in Essex and has a picturesque lake, crazy golf, cafe, play park, walkways, green open spaces and car parking. However they are missing an A on their gate sign...


The park looks very autumnal at the moment and I will be entering this next picture into their seasonal photo competition, its going to be called "Eva In Autumn".....


You can't go to the park without feeding the ducks, geese and some seagulls to who grab the bread right out of the air as you throw it. Just 74 p for the reduced loaf of bread, great entertainment for under a pound.



After feeding the ducks it was onto the crazy golf course, I scored 68 and Eva 91 Ha ha ha ha. Its a good 18 holer with some ramps and pipes. This is me trying to convince the girls I didn't fall over half way round I just needed a sit down.




This is a fantastic place to go at the weekend when you have been stuck in the office all week. Many other people must think Lake Meadows is a special place to as there are many benches dedicated to people who have died...


No comments:

Post a Comment